BY My SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD’S OF HEAVEN’S AMIES.
Child of God, You have God on your side. As you live for God, determine not to trust in your own strength or abilities. Instead, depend on God and work in the power of his Spirit to your Victory. Amen.
Stand up! Stand up for Jesus,
Ye soldiers of the cross!
Lift high his royal banner,
It must not suffer loss.
From vict’ry unto vict’ry his army he shall lead,
’til every foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.
Stand up! Stand up for Jesus,
The solemn watchword hear;
If while ye sleep he suffers,
Away with shame and fear.
Where’er ye meet with evil,
Within you or without,
Charge for the God of battles,
And put the foe to rout.
Stand up! Stand up for Jesus,
The trumpet call obey;
Forth to the mighty conflict
In this most glorious day.
Ye that are men now serve him
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger
And strength to strength oppose.
Stand up! Stand up for Jesus !
Stand in His strength alone;
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own.
Put on the gospel armour,
Each piece put on with prayer;
Where duty calls, or danger
Be never wanting there.
Stand up! Stand up for Jesus !
The strife will not be long:
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor’s song.
To him that overcometh
A crown of life shall be;
He with the King of Glory
Shall reign eternally.
2. “Lord I Believe, Lord I Believe
Saviour Raise My Faith In You That
It Can Move A Mountain,
Lord I Believe, Lord I Believe,All My Doubts Are Buried In
Zechariah 4:1-14. “Then the angel who had been talking with me returned and woke me, as though I had been asleep. “What do you see now?” he asked. I answered, “I see a solid gold lamp stand with a bowl of oil on top of it. Around the bowl are seven lamps, each having seven spouts with wicks. And I see two olive trees, one on each side of the bowl.” Then I asked the angel, “What are these, my lord? What do they mean?”
“Don’t you know?” the angel asked. “No, my lord,” I replied.
Then he said to me, “This is what the LORD says to Zerubbabel: It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. Nothing, not even a mighty mountain, will stand in Zerubbabel’s way; it will become a level plain before him! And when Zerubbabel sets the final stone of the Temple in place, the people will shout: ‘May God bless it! May God bless it!'”
Then another message came to me from the LORD: “Zerubbabel is the one who laid the foundation of this Temple, and he will complete it. Then you will know that the LORD of Heaven’s Armies has sent me.” (Zechariah 4:1-9)
Zerubbabel was given the responsibility of rebuilding the Temple in Jerusalem (Ezra 3:2, 8; Haggai 1:1; 2:23). While the prophets Haggai and Zechariah gave the moral and spiritual encouragement to resume work on the Temple, Zerubbabel saw that the task was carried out. As the work was being completed, the prophets encouraged Zerubbabel and told him of a time when spiritual apathy and foreign oppression would forever be abolished.
Many people believe that, in order to survive in this world, a person must be tough, strong, unbending, and harsh. But God says, “It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit” (Zechariah 4:6; see also Hosea 1:7). The key words here are “by my Spirit.” It is only through God’s Spirit that anything of lasting value is accomplished. The returned exiles were indeed weak—harassed by their enemies, tired, discouraged, and poor. But in truth they had God on their side!
“YOU ARE SPECIAL”
“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing LOVE for you will not be shaken”…says the LORD.’ Isaiah 54:10
Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Ephesians 6:17, NLT
Of the six equipment items Paul mentions as part of the armor of God in Ephesians 6, five are strictly defensive, protective gear. Belt, body armor, shoes, shield, and helmet–none of these are weapons. A sword can be used to parry blows, but it can also be effectively used to cause damage to an opponent.
This passage is not the only place in Scripture where the Word of God is described as a sword. Another well-known reference is Hebrews 4:12, “For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.” The Bible may look like a typical book, but the pages contain truth that can injure much worse than a paper cut. God’s Word is a weapon in the realm of the soul and spirit.
Like a sharp sword in the hands of a novice, the Bible can do as much damage to the wielder as to an opponent. This is not an argument for staying away from God’s Word; it’s an argument for becoming skilled in using God’s Word. Since spiritual warfare is unavoidable, why would anyone want to enter the battle unarmed? And why wouldn’t you want to know how to effectively use the sword you’ve been issued?
Acknowledging the Word of God and even collecting various Bibles doesn’t accomplish what Paul speaks about in this passage. “Take the sword” does not mean “carry one on occasion, or at least know where you have it put away in case you need it.” A swordsman trains every day. The weapon becomes an extension of his body. Even the basic discipline of thinking about God’s Word on a daily basis will take you a long way toward becoming a qualified spiritual swordsman.
Ultimately, however, obeying God’s Word creates a spiritual thrust or slash against Satan. Any time the Bible gets applied in someone’s life, damage gets done in the devil’s cause. Each time you open the Bible, you choose between participating in careless swordplay or effective engagement in spiritual warfare. God’s Word in your hands signals “En garde” to Satan.
And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
Open your Bible today, get God’s opinion of you and build your life on it; It’s the only opinion that counts!
Hebrews 11:5 KJV
“By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”
Enoch walked with God, and he was translated that he should not see death. Death isn’t just the cessation of biological life; It represents Poverty, defeat, sickness, failure or destruction that works in men’s lives: the death that works in their minds, visions and dreams! All of that will not have power over you because you’ve been translated above “death” in your Jobs, finances, education, family and ministry. Colossians I: 13
Right where you are, it is not where you are that determines who you are. It is who you are that determines where you are. Exodus 3:21-22. “Before I made you in your mother’s womb, I chose you. Before you were born, I set you apart for a special work” Jer. 1:5.
“Why God blesses you is for His kingdom sake, for your family members, your village” and Others in the World.
“I will cause you to become the father of a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and I will make you a blessing to others. Genesis 12:2 NLT
God promised to bless Abraham and to make him famous, but there was one condition: Abram had to do what God wanted him to do. This meant leaving his home and his friends and traveling to a new land, where God promised to build a great nation from Abram’s family. Abram obeyed, and walked away from his home, trusting in God’s promise of future blessings. Like Abram, God may be trying to lead you to a place of greater service and usefulness for him. Don’t let the comfort and security of your present position make you miss God’s plan for you.
You were placed on this planet for a special assignment. May you fulfill your purpose of creation” in Jesus Name. Amen.
“Be a Partner Of Christ Divine Global School Of Prayer, Choose Life And Flourish” Deut. 30:19
The Saint’s Eternal Treasures
My Worth In God
1. He created me in his image Genesis 1:27
2. He is with me Genesis 28:15
3. He blesses me Genesis 49:25
4. He intends good for me Genesis 50:20
5. He is concerned about me Exodus 4:31
6. He knows me by name Exodus 33:17
7. He walks with me Leviticus 26:12
8. He fights for me Deuteronomy 1:30
9. He carries me as a father carries his child Deuteronomy 1:31
10. He never abandons me Deuteronomy 4:31
11. He chooses me Deuteronomy 10:15
12. He guards me as the apple of his eye Deuteronomy 32:10
13. He carries me between his shoulders Deuteronomy 33:12
14. He rides on the heavens to help me Deuteronomy 33:26
15. He is pleased to make me his own 1Samuel 12:22
16. He surrounds me with his favour Psalm 5:12
17. He rescues me Psalm 18:17
18. He grants me my heart’s desire Psalm 21:2
19. He listens to my cry for help Psalm 22:24
20. He accepts me Psalm 27:10
21. His eyes are on me Psalm 33:18
22. He is near me Psalm 4:18
23. He is my Helper Psalm 54:4
24. He bestows glory on me Psalm 84:11
25. He is my refuge Psalm 91:2
26. He is my Shepherd Psalm 23:1; 100:3
27. He knows my ways Psalm 139:2
28. He is full of compassion for me Psalm 145:8
29. He provides for me Ps 145:15
30. He takes pleasure in me Psalm 149:4
31. He makes me beautiful Psalm 149:4
32. He carries me in his bosom Isaiah 40:11
33. He holds my right hand Isaiah 41:13
34. He redeems me Isaiah 43:1
35. He deems me precious in his sight Isaiah 43:7
36. He blots out my transgressions Isaiah 44:22
37. He carries me even into old age Isaiah 46:4
38. He has engraved me on the palms of his hands Isaiah 49:16
39. He defends me Isaiah 51:23
40. He gives himself for me Isaiah 53:5
41. He revives my spirit Isaiah 57:15
42. He restores me Isaiah 58:12
43. He comforts me Isaiah 61:3
44. He gives me a new name Isaiah 62:2
45. He remakes me Isaiah 64:8
46. He sets me apart Jeremiah 1:5
47. He loves me forever Jeremiah 31:3
48. He washes me clean Ezekiel 36:26
49. He gives me a new heart Ezekiel 36:26
50. He is kind to me Joel 2:13
51. He returns to me what was taken away Joel 2:25
52. He knows me Nahum 1:7
53. He rejoices over me with singing Zephaniah 3:17
54. He makes me like a jewel in a crown Zechariah 9:16
55. He makes me the light of the his world Matthew 5:14
56. He considers me most valuable Matthew 6:26
57. He gives me good things Matthew 7:11
58. He seeks after me Matthew 18:12
59. He gave his only Son for me John 3:16
60. He will not leave me comfortless John 14:18
61. He chooses me John 15:16
62. He prays for me John 17:9
63. He does not condemn me Romans 8:1
64. He makes me his child Romans 8:16
65. He is for me Romans 8:31
66. He calls me into fellowship with him 1 Corinthians 1:9
67. He puts his seal on me 2 Corinthians 1:22
68. He makes me a sweet savour to him 2 Corinthians 2:15
69. He reconciles me to himself 2 Corinthians 5:18
70. He becomes a father to me 2 Corinthians 6:18
71. He became poor for me 2 Corinthians 8:9
72. He has sent forth his spirit into my heart Galatians 4:6
73. He predestines me Ephesians 1:11
74. He is rich in mercy towards me Ephesians 2:4
75. He delivers me from the power of darkness Colossians 1:13
76. He makes me alive Colossians 2:13
77. He intercedes for me Hebrews 7:25
78. He chose to give birth to me James 1:18
79. He loves me 1 John 4:10
80. He washes me in his own blood Revelation 1:5
Who I am in Christ: I am
1. A new creation 2 Corinthians 5:17
2. Unconditionally accepted Romans 5:8
3. Treasured Deuteronomy 26:18
4. Unique Psalm 139:15
5. Forgiven 1 John 2:12
6. Redeemed Ephesians 1:7
7. Growing into my true identity as his likeness grows 2 Corinthians 3:18
8. One who can comfort others 2 Corinthians 1:4
9. A victor, not a victim 1 John 5:4
In Christ, I am Significant
1. I am the salt of the earth Matthew 5:13
2. I am the light of the earth Matthew 5:14
3. I am God’s child John1:12; 1John3:1
4. I am a branch of the true vine, a channel of his life John 15:1-5
5. I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit John 15:16
6. I am a personal witness of Christ Acts 1:8
7. I am God’s temple 1 Corinthians 3:16
8. I am a member of Christ’s body 1 Corinthians 12:27
9. I am a minister of reconciliation for God 2 Corinthians 5:17-18
10. I am God’s co-worker 2 Corinthians 6:1, 1 Corinthians 3:9
11. I am a saint Ephesians 1:1
12. I have been raised up and I am seated with Christ Ephesians 2:6
13. I am God’s workmanship Ephesians 2:10
14. I am a citizen of heaven Philippians 3:20, Ephesians 2:6
In Christ, I am Accepted
1. I am Christ’s friend John 15:15
2. I have been justified Romans 5:1
3. I am joined to the Lord and I am one spirit with him 1 Corinthians 6:17
4. I have been bought with a price, I belong to God 1 Corinthians 6:20
5. I have been made righteous 2 Corinthians 5:21
6. I have been adopted as God’s child Ephesians 1:5
7. I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit Ephesians 2:18
8. I am a member of God’s household Ephesians 2:19
9. I am a fellow citizen with the rest of the saints Ephesians 2:19
10. I may approach God with boldness and confidence Ephesians 3:12
11. I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins Colossians 1:14
12. I am complete in Christ Colossians 2:10
In Christ, I Am Secure
1. I am a child of God John 1:12; Galatians 3:26-28
2. I am assured that all things work together for good Romans 8:28
3. I cannot be separated from the love of God Romans 8:35
4. I am free forever from condemnation Romans 8:1
5. I am free from any condemning charges against me Romans 8:33
6. I have been established, anointed and sealed by God 2 Corinthians 1:21-22
7. I have been given the Holy Spirit as a pledge, guaranteeing my inheritance to come Ephesians 1:13-14
8. I have been delivered from the domain of darkness and transferred into the kingdom of Christ Colossians 1:13
9. I am hidden with Christ in God Colossians 3:3
10. I am confident that the good work that God has begun in me will be perfected Philippians 1:6
11. I can do all things through him who strengthens me Philippians 4:13
12. I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind
2 Timothy 1:7
13. I can find grace and mercy in time of need Hebrews 4:16
14. I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me 1 John 5:18
OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU
“We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers, remembering without ceasing your work of faith, labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the sight of our God the Father.” ( I Thess. 1 : 2 – 3 )
“And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ, being filled with the fruit of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.” ( Phil. 1 : 9 – 11 )
“For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you , according to His riches in glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, being rooted and grounded in love , may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width, and length and depth and height, and to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge, that you may be filled
with all the fullness of God.” ( Eph. 3 : 14 – 19 )
“Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work the work of faith with power, that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.” ( 2 Thess. 1 : 11 _ 12 )
“O, that You would bless them indeed, and enlarge their territory, and Your hand would be with them, and that You would keep them from evil, that it may not cause pain!” ( I Chron. 4 : 10 )
“Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole Spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” ( I Thess. 5 : 23 )
May God our father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you His grace and Peace. 1 Cor.1: 3
“Sing to the Lord,
For He has triumphed gloriously!
The horse and its rider
He has thrown into the sea!” Exo. 15 : 21
Please, join Christ Divine Ministries to praise God for
(1) His Majesty. Isa.24:14:
(2) His Glory. Psa. 138:5
(3) His Excellence. Psa. 148:13
(4) His Greatness Psa. 145:3
(5) His Holiness Exo. 15 :11
(6) His Wisdom Dan. 2:20
(7) His Power Psa. 21: 13
(8) His Goodness. Psa. 107:8,15,21, 31
(9) His Mercy. 2 Chron. 20:21
(10) His Loving Kindness and Truth. Psa. 138:2
(11) His Faithfulness and Truth Isa. 25:1
(12) Salvation He has provided for the world Luke. 1: 68, 69
(13) His Wonderful works. Psa. 150:2 ; 107: 8,15, 21, 31
Our God we praise you for Creation, Redemption, Consolation, Just Judgment, True
Counsel, Keeping your Promises, Pardon of sin, Spiritual Health, Constant preservation,
Protection, Answered prayer, The Hope of Glory, All physical, Material and Spiritual Blessings.
(1) Please, pray that God will give us the Wisdom to fulfil the Mission He has call us to do for him in this world by allowing the Holy Spirit to do in us what God sent Him to do. His eternal purpose: To bring us home to Jesus Christ as His eternal, spotless Bride. To seal, sanctify, empower and
prepare us all for the bride hood of Christ.
(2) To love Jesus
and obey His commands. John. 14:21
(3) That Christ will manifest his Presence in our lives:
(a )To destroy sin and Satan in our lives.Psa. 97:5, 2Cor.1:10 -11
(b) To open door of utterance to preach the gospel with the liberty
Of the spirit and God be glorified. Colo. 4: 3-4; 2 Thess. 3:1 -2
(c) To sweep enemies out of the way. Rom.15:30
(4) That we manifest a spirit of Holiness Rom. 1:4 John. 3:20 – 21
(5) That we manifest a sharing of the Lord’s Burden Acts.9: 4-6;26:18
(6) That we manifest an exuberant and exceedingly great Joy. Acts. 2: 25 -28 Ezra. 3: 10 – 11, 13. Pas. 66:1; 81:1; 98: 4,6,8
(7)Please, pray that Our God will provide Christ Divine ministries the money, resources to have it`s own building property for the work of God. We are looking for a permanent place for worship.
God bless you and the family in Jesus Name. Amen
If you’d like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today, please pray this prayer:
Lord Jesus Christ, I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask your forgiveness. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever. Thank you Lord Jesus, Amen.
After receiving salvation…
Read your Bible
Tell others about Jesus Christ.
If you would like to know more about the Christian faith
or desire further help and prayer, then please contact Pastor Jerry Eze
Christ Divine Bible Church Ministries
Luton, Beds, LU3 2HP United Kingdom
You are also very welcome to our Sunday Meetings at Christ Divine Bible Church, Luton, By New Convenant Church No- 334 SELBOURNE ROAD LUTON BEDFORDSHIRE
For more information about Christ Divine Ministries, Christ Divine Global School of Prayer, A SURE -WAY FAMILY EDUCATION PROGRAMME And YOUR REDEMPTION HOUR. OR
HAVE A QUESTION?
About God and Heaven. A difficult Bible passages, How to live the Christian faith, or a Controversial topic or belief.
visit their: websites: http://www.christdivinebiblechurch.org.ukEmail: email@example.com
Charity No. 1105755
Mission: Bringing Hope, peace and the Love of Christ to the world: Lighting The lamp of happiness for the distressed, taking relieve to the oppressed, Scattering flowers of good will, beneficence for the welfare of men, Thereby reconciling them to God.
May the Lord God Almighty bless you all for the good work He’s
doing through you in Jesus Name amen.
Wishing you the gift of Peace to soothe your soul and smooth your way..
Wishing you the gift of Joy to brighten up your life each day.
Wishing you the gift of Faith to see God`s promise shining clear.
Wishing you God`s Love to guard and guide you throughout the year in Jesus Name Amen.
Yours in Christ
Rev. Jerry Eze
Christ Divine Ministries/ Christ Divine Global School of Prayer. UK
GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY
http://www.christdivinebiblechurch.org.uk/global_school_prayer_network.pdfChrist Divine Bible Church: Home
“WELCOME TO CHRIST DIVINE MINISTRIES GOD’S OPERATING CENTRE UNITED-KINDOM. Come and celebrate the victory of Jesus with us in a warm and friendly Atmosphere Power-Packed Sunday Worship Services. Join Us For Times Of Dynamic, Heaven-Ordained Refreshing Services That will Revolutionise Your Life Forever And Enlist You For The Miraculous. Featuring :- Glorious Worship, Soaring Praise And Life Transforming Messages. Dear Friend, I want to personally extend to you and your family a warm and royal invitation to share fellowship with us this Sunday. Christ Divine Ministries is a multicultural Church where you are valued and highly esteemed irrespective of your background, race, sex and social status. C .D.B.M. is a Pentecostal bible teaching missionary organisation founded on Christ, dynamically empowered by the Holy Spirit to bring a revival of God’s miraculous presence world wide. We are an interdenominational multicultural church, as a vibrant living organism, community of the redeemed, are called, commissioned, and anointed to preach the good tidings unto the meek, God has sent us to bind up the broken hearted , to proclaim liberty to the captives and the opening 0f the prison to them that are bound; to proclaim the acceptable year of the lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all the mourn; to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified. Christ Divine Bible Church places a high priority on worshiping God in spirit and in truth, believing, honouring and praising him for who He is and for what He has done for us. We share the life of Christ among members through caring, encouraging, loving and sharing with one another which provide a meaningful sense of belonging. In Our Living To Make a Difference, Our Minds and Attitudes Have a Profound effect in Shaping The Way We Live That Reflects The Character Of Christ.(1 Cor.12:12-31; Eph. 4:11-16) So as Not To Be Wracked By Division Motivated By Selfishness, And Driven By Personal Agendas, (Phil. 2:3). Our Minds and Attitudes Have a Profound effect In Shaping The Way We Live By Putting into Practice Simple Instructions For Believers-the “One another Statements Of The New Testament That Put Others First And Ourselves In a Place Of Lesser Priority:- 1. Love One another (Jn. 13:35) 2. Be Devoted To One Another ( Rom. 12:10). 3. Build Up One Another ( Rom. 14:19 ) 4. Accept One Another ( Rom. 15:7 ) 5. Admonish One Another ( Rom. 15:14 ) 6. Serve One Another ( Gal. 5:13 ) 7. Bear One Another’s Burdens ( Gal. 6:2 ) 8. Be Kind One To Another ( Eph. 4:32 ) 9. Speak To One Another In Psalms, Hymns, And Spiritual Songs ( Eph. 5:19 ) 10. Be Subject One To Another ( Eph.5: 21 ) 11. Comfort One Another ( 1 Thess. 4: 18 ) 12. Encourage One Another 1 Thess. 5:11 ) 13. Live In Peace With One Another ( 1 Thess . 5: 13 ) 14. Stimulate One Another to Love and Good Deeds ( Heb. 10: 24 ) 15. Confess Sin To One Another ( James 5: 16 ) 16. Be Hospitable To One Another (1 Peter 4:9 ) In The Church, Jesus Was Obedient To Die For Us Out Of Love. It Demands That We Truly Allow His Mind-With All It’s Selflessness, Sacrifice, Servanthood, Humility, And Patience -To Captivate Us And Shape Our Lives, May We Move Towards A Life Rooted In The Difference Christ Makes By allowing His Mind To Govern Our Hearts. In our outreach ministry every individual has the opportunity to use his / her gifts and talents to win the lost souls for Christ. Our aim is to build lives that truly reflect the transformative power of Jesus Christ, and in partnership with the Holy Spirit we are committed to prepare believers towards spiritual maturity thereby equipping them for fruitful services to the community in which they live and work. Come and celebrate the victory of Jesus with us in a warm and friendly Atmosphere Power Packed Sunday Worship Services. Every Sunday at 12.30pm and Every Friday at 8.00pm. by New Covenant Church 334 Second Floor Left, Selbourne Road, Luton, LU4 8NU Tel: +44(0) 7952227676 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Needs Prayer:- Call Rev. Jerry Eze +44(0)7952227676 Join us as we praise and worship God with this special Songs. My helper http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FvidwHU1Mps And http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rf79qpZ-1YQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Drf79qpZ-1YQ
I look forward to seeing you this Sunday
Pastor Jerry Christ Divine Ministries UK.
GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.